When you’ve explored every nook and crannie of Edinburgh and it’s time to hit the road, why not explore Scotland and its many wonderful places to see with one of the following tour companies:
- RABBIES | Rabbie’s Cafe Bar, Waterloo Place | T: 0131 226 3133 | www.rabbies.com Rabbie’s multi-award winning small group tour programme around Scotland shows you the very best of Scotland, including the Scottish Highlands and Islands, Loch Ness, Loch Lomond, Glencoe, Oban, Isle of Skye, Islay, Mull, Inverness, Iona, Orkney, Scottish Borders, Rosslyn Chapel, Stirling and the Outer Hebrides.
- GRAY LINE TOURS | 81 Salamander Street (pick up available) | T: 0131 555 5558 | www.graylinetours.com With a Gray Line Tour you can sit back, relax and let our experienced driver/guides take you on an unforgettable tour of Scotland. Our guides are enthusiastic, passionate and proud Scots who are eager to show you their country. All this is from the comfort of our luxury air conditioned coaches.
- HIGHLAND EXPERIENCE TOURS | No 1 Parliament Sq, Royal Mile| T: 0131 226 1414 | www.highlandexperience.com Highland Experience Tours offer day trips to locations in Scotland as well as longer tours of up to 8 days across the whole of the country.
- SCOTTISH TOURS | The Hub, Royal Mile | T: 0141 237 4294 | www.scottishtours.co.uk With Scottish Tours you can choose to visit Loch Ness and Inverness or Stirling Castle and Loch Lomond – both popular one-day tours. Or why not travel further afield, on one of our short break tours. The beauty of the Isle of Skye, the remote yet picturesque surroundings of the Applecross Peninsula and nature watching in a lonely Highland glen are just some of the delights that await you when you choose a short break tour with Scottish Tours.
- HEART OF SCOTLAND TOURS | T: 0779 533 7778 | www.heartofscotlandtours.co.uk Small Groups of 16 in the Wee Red Bus. Our guided tours have been specially designed to give you lots of variety by including famous sights as well as hidden gems that many tourists never see.
- DISCOVER SCOTLAND | Bus Stand EZ Waterloo Place | T: 0141 887 6777 | www.discoverscotlandtours.com Discover Scotland Tours 1 day trips and 3 day tours take you to some of the most beautiful, historic and inspiring places in Scotland. Our guests enjoy guaranteed departures, our unique hotel pick up service and a modern fleet of small luxury Mercedes coaches.
- TIMBERBUSH TOURS | green Ensign Ewart pub, 521-523 Lawnmarket | T: 0131 226 6066 | www.timberbush-tours.co.uk Our experienced, knowledgeable and friendly Driver-Guides will take you on a journey of discovery through Scotland’s most scenic glens, lochs and mountains. You’ll learn all about the legends of Scottish history – William Wallace, Robert the Bruce, Mary Queen of Scots and more – whilst exploring the very lands they once roamed.
- SCOTLINE TOURS | 87 High Street, Royal Mile | T: 0131 557 0162 | www.scotlinetours.co.uk You will have an unforgettable travel experience discovering a country full of history, culture and legends. Our luxury air-conditioned coaches will take you through some of the most breathtaking scenery in the world; from Glencoe and Loch Ness to Isle of Skye and Loch Lomond.
- HAGGIS ADVENTURES | 60 High Street, Royal Mile | T: 0131 557 9393 | www.haggisadventures.com Our mission is to make each trip we run the best yet. We love travel and travelling with like-minded people. It’s all about getting out there and doing stuff, discovering new things and having a blast with the people you travel with. We’ve picked up a few awards along the way and that’s because we have a legendary team of who are passionate about what they do. Get ready for THE best time of your travels.
The Office and Reception Teams at Castle View Guest House would be happy to help you with your tour bookings, why not give us a call on 0131 226 5784 to discuss your plans and we’ll be able to help with advance bookings.